Adobe Youth Voices Awards recognizes media with original, high-quality youth-produced content that creatively express the vision for driving positive change in local communities. Eligible projects must be created by youth between the ages of 13-19 and demonstrate the power of media to give voice to youth issues and concerns. Media must have been created between 2010-2013 and submitted by an eligible adult educator. Participation is completely free and does not require the use or purchase of Adobe products.
Submissions are now open!
- Youth ages 13-19 are eligible to participate by teaming up with adult educators who are from any school or youth organization worldwide. In order to submit media, all educators are welcome to register withAdobe Youth Voices Community at no cost.
- If you are an educator affiliated to Adobe Youth Voices through one our partner organizations please submit your media via the Adobe Youth Voices online community.
- The competition offers seven standard content categories representing various forms of visual storytelling.
- Media submitted to the Adobe Youth Voices Awards must be created by youth between the ages of 13-19. *NOTE: Special exceptions may apply. Please contact Adobe Youth Voices Awards coordinators here to find out if your project is eligible.
- Participation is not open to any resident of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries/regions are not eligible to participate.
- All submissions must be submitted by an educator who has worked directly with the youth producers of the project. The educator must be participating in Adobe Youth Voices, either through Adobe Youth Voices partnerships or as a registered member of the Adobe Youth Voices Community.
Call for Submissions are now open. Please take careful note there are two submission deadline dates.
FIRST SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
- All media created between 2010 to 2013 should be submitted no later than midnight Pacific Time on February 14, 2014.
SECOND SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
- All media created after January 2014 should be submitted no later than midnight Pacific Time on April 18, 2014.
Award winners to be announced in June 18, 2014.