Andela, a new Information Technology organization opening in Nigeria is looking for young, talented, and vibrant Nigerians with or without Information Technology experience to apply for its free IT trainings program.
The program which will take place over a period of two months and two weeks will pay successful trainees N81, 500 monthly stipends.
- Trainees will be paid monthly stipends of N81, 500 during the training period.
- 2 week Boot Camp : July 28 – August 8, 2014: This is a FREE Unpaid 2-week training that will give you valuable entry-level programming skills. Boot camp serves as a two-week long interview from which Top candidates will be employed by Andela.
- 2 month Immersion Training: August 11 – October 3, 2014: For those selected after Boot Camp there will be a subsequent two-month immersion training program. A stipend of N81,500/month will be given to participants for the duration of the program. After two months of training you will be qualified to work on global projects with top technology companies and financial institution in Canada and the United States as part of our team.
- Long Term Employment: At the end of the two month paid training period, employees will be eligible for high-paid continued training and employment with Andela.
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be extremely driven, hard-working, detail oriented, curious, and deeply interested in building software or websites,
- Applicants may not have any formal training in it.
- Degrees and prior experience in software development, it is not necessary for the purposes of this role.
Deadline: July 18, 2014
Kindly fill the Andela Training Application Form for more details