African based educational institutions are invited for the 2015 Pan-African Prize for Entrepreneurship Education. The Prize is a $75,000 grant for educational institutions pioneering innovative ways to tackle poverty in Africa through entrepreneurship.
Teach a Man to Fish partners with the Saville Foundation to award this prize. For primary, secondary, tertiary education; non-formal and adult education providers.
- US$10,000 – Best entry award
- US$5,000 each – Two runner ups
- US$1,000 each – 55 best entries from each African country
- Top three award winners will be offered a sponsored trip to the international conference and peer-learning workshop of Teach a man to fish.
- Media publicity and enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities are other benefits.
Application information can be found in the Pan African Prize for Entrepreneurship Education website
12th December, 2014
For additional information, kindly visit the Saville Prize for Entrepreneurship Education Website