Youths around the world are invited to submit applications to attend the 7th World Youth Congress 2014. The 2014 WYC will be taking place for the fist time in Sub-Saharan Africa in Guinea’s city of Conakry between 11 and 21st November, 2014. The conference theme is “Charting a path to Full Youth Employment by 2030″
It is organized by Peace Child International, the Ministry for Youth and Youth Employment of the Republic of Guinea and will be incorporating the 2nd International Youth Job Creation Summit and the Green Economy Eco-Business Innovations Challenge (GEEBIZ).
The congress will witness Ten days of workshops, round tables, action projects, cultural events, negotiations and a final High Level Segment with Heads of State and VIPs from around the world.
Exceptional young people around the world within the delegate categories can attend the congress.
The following are the categories of delegates expected at the conference:
- Young Entrepreneurs- Young people who have started and are running a business
- Young Media Professionals- Youth working in TV, print, radio, photography or online media. The youth media group run the Congress Newspaper, blog and youtube channel.
- Young Educators- young teachers, youth workers who teach global issues, and introduce entrepreneurship and green economy issues to their students.
- Young Artists- To feature in the Boule’Art- but also young artists who feature global challenges in their work.
- Young Leaders- Youth in elected office who have driven international agendas, run campaigns, delivered policy changes, etc.
- Young Observers- Youth who have not yet done very much but passionately want to come and learn how to do more.
Deadline: 14th September, 2014
Applicants should fill their 7th World Youth Congress Application forms and submit before the deadline
For additional information, kindly visit the Peace Child Website