Deadline: 12 November 2014
The Child Family Health International (CFHI) invites students with demonstrated commitment to their communities as well as financial need and interest to participate in 2015 Global Health Education Program Scholarship. The 4-12 week programs are designed to provide community-based clinical or global health experiences for health science students and institutions.
The students desiring to exchange ideas and share experiences with the people in Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, Argentina, India, South Africa and Uganda are encouraged to apply. Priority will be given to people of ethnicities under-represented in CFHI programs, as well as those who have had limited opportunity to travel abroad.
The scholarship recipients will be awarded US$500 to $1,000 towards participation in the Global Health Education Program. Some scholarships are set aside as thus:
- CFHI’s Sight for All- Ophthalmology Rotation in New Delhi, India – One Scholarship
- CFHI’s Dentistry & Oral Health in Quito, Ecuador – One Scholarship
- AMSA Member – One Scholarship
- Applicants can come from diverse backgrounds around the world.
- Applicants from medical background are particularly encouraged
- Applicants must be students committed to their communities.
- Applicants must be in financial need to participate in the program and interested to exchange ideas and share experiences.
- Applicants must submit an application to a CFHI program online.
- Applicants wishing to attend any CFHI program in Latin America (Mexico, Bolivia, and Ecuador) must meet the language eligibility requirements listed for that program.
For more information, please visit CFHI Scholarships.
Adapted from: FundsforNGOS