- Junior Secondary School: The essay title for this category is ‘
The youth of today tend to look up to celebrities but are they being good role models or are they setting a bad example for teenagers? Discuss‘
- Senior Secondary School: The essay title for this category is: ‘Childhood obesity is quickly overtaking smoking as the world’s no 1 killer for teenagers. Discuss.’
- Grant for their school towards a project of the schools’ choice.
- The students that win first prize will also win an additional cash prizes.
Secondary school students in Nigeria can apply for the competition
Applicants are to submit their essays (not more than 1500 words) alongside their full name, address, school, telephone number and email address.
Send your entries to the DSF email address email@example.com
- Send by post or dropped by hand to the DSF official office address 4, Oguda Close, off Lake Chad Crescent, Maitima, Abuja
The judges will be looking for students to have captured the relevance of the titles, grammar, presentation and the logical discussion.
DEADLINE: September 30, 2014
For additiona information, kindly visit click Sanomi Foundation Website