Deadline: 23 February 2014
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for application for the 12th Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program.
E-gen Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the children and youth qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. E-gen Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region.
As the representatives of Tunza Eco-generation, E-gen Regional Ambassadors must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. E-gen Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region they are representing.
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 who are enthusiastic to spread news about the local environmental issues at the global level.
- Improvement of leadership and essay writing skill
- Broadening networks between environmental leaders all over the world
- Non-financial supports such as business cards and Tunza Eco-generation’s Promotional goods including banners, brochures and other school things to support Ambassadors’ environmental campaigns
- Certificate to verify successful completion of one’s term
- Reference letters except for the college/university admissions available based on the successful completion of the first 3 months
- Advantages to get involved in the various off-line events of Tunza Eco-generation
- Every month 3 ambassador articles which earned the most comments, facebook likes and tweets will be published on Tunza Eco-generation’s Monthly Newsletter as the best article of the month.
- The Best Ambassador(1 person) who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities will be awarded with a certificate and souvenir(Samsung Gadget) at the end of the term.
For more information visit the Eco-Tunza Website