The Expression is a Canadian based web development company with over 1 decade of experience is calling NGOs globally to apply for the Expression Non-Profit Website Fund for NGOs.
The website fund is a grant valued at $15,000 to be used for the development of a web development, mobile apps, social media, CMS, CRM, e-commerce and more.
- Applicants must be registered as a non-profit organization in your country.
- Applicants must be registered as a tax-exempt organization in your country.
- Applicants must fill out the application.
- Applicants must like The Expression on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Only one application per organization.
Deadline: September 15, 2014.
For additional information, visit the Expression Non-Profit Website Fund.