Indiafrica Business Venture Competition is inviting youths less than 35 years of age who have a business or social venture idea that can create value and provide an impetus to the industrial or social sector in India and Africa? They are required to form teams may have up to four members.
The contest is open to students from any discipline in Africa and India between the age of 18-35 years (as on Dec 31, 2014) who are enrolled in colleges and academic institutions.
- INDIAFRICA Cash Prizes of Rs. 50000* each for the Top 20 teams (10 each from Africa and India)
- Trip to Davos during the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2015 for one member each from the African and Indian teams winning Top Honours at the Finals in Accra, Ghana
- Trip to Accra for the Finals for one member each from the Top 8 teams (4 each from Africa and India)
- Two WOXSEN INDIAFRICA Prizes of Rs. 750,000 each for the First ranked teams from Africa and India from the Finals at Accra, Ghana
- Chance to win The Indian Angel Network INDIAFRICA Prize for one African or Indian team from among the Top 8 – Incubation, Mentoring and Equity Investment in the enterprise
- Chance to win The GSF India INDIAFRICA Prize for one African or Indian venture from among the Top 8 – for an Investment Committee (IC) review for its Accelerator programme. If selected by the IC, the finalist will receive an investment and be part of a 10 week accelerator/mentor programme
- Selection for final round of interviews for the unique GSF Global and GSF Impact Accelerator Programmes for deserving African and Indian technology ventures
Deadline: April 15, 2014