Students and graduates from Euro-Meditarian countries are requested to apply for internship positions at the Anna Lindh Foundation, Egypt.
The internship program intends to foster interdisciplinary knowledge as well as practical know-how building, targeting young talented undergraduate and graduate students, willing to gain practical experience in a field relevant to the Foundation through their full involvement in daily work.
Three internship positions are available. They are :
- Internship in the Executive Office – Institutional Affairs and Communications
- Internship in the Programme Operations Unit
- Internship in the Network Coordination Unit
- Residents of the 43 Euro-Meditarian countries can apply. The African countries in the EM countries include Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
- Any application from a resident outside the 43 countries can be accepted provided that their cost will not be covered by ALF.
- Fluent in two or more of the official languages of the Union for the Mediterranean countries.
- Qualification in areas relevant to the ALF strategic interventions.
The interns will receive a monthly subsistence allowance, the amount varies according to the qualification.
A letter of application and motivation should be submitted not later than Tuesday, 10 June 2014 – 5 pm Cairo Time to ALFinternship@bibalex.org
For additional information, kindly visit, ALF Internship Website.