Do you know anyone who is doing something great to change their world? Anyone who is advocating for the right of women, speaking for the voiceless, empowering young people and creating impact in their world? It’s time to tell their stories to the whole world and nominate them to be part of the top 10 CNN Heroes for 2014.
The award selects total 10 individuals whose work has resulted to meaningful impact to the lives of people. If you know a local exemplary figure, browse the nomination page for CNN Heroes 2014 and fill all the mandatory fields. This is your chance to draw attention of the globe towards the great work that this particular person is doing
- Championing Children: Commitment to the welfare of young people
- Community Crusader: Creating solutions to a local problem or social issue
- Defending the Planet: Innovative efforts to preserve and protect the environment
- Medical Marvel: Dedication to the enhancement of human health
- Protecting the Powerless: Advancing the cause of human or equal rights
- Young Wonder: Outstanding achievement by a person 25 or under
- If your nominee does not fall into any of these categories, you could create a new category
The decision is all yours. Anyone making significant impact according to your standard can be nominated whether young or old.
You can fill the 2014 CNN Heroes nomination form
Deadline: 31 August 2014
For more information, kindly visit the 2014 CNN Heroes Website