Innovators and artists are invited to participate in the 2014 edition of Aavid Thermalloy’s ‘The Intersections of Art and Engineering Challenge.’
The challenge is a contest designed for innovators, engineers, designers, and artists to think about the connections and chasms between art and engineering, and to explore how these connections will be applied in the next 50 years.
The works will be exhibited in three global locations: New Hampshire, USA (September 12-13, 2014); Bologna, Italy (November 21-22, 2014); and Shenzhen, China (January 9-10, 2015).
- All mediums accepted
- Global entries accepted
- No age limit
- Interdisciplinary teams are encouraged to apply
- Submitted work can have been exhibited previously
- First Place Global: $15,000 USD
- Second Place Global: $10,000 USD
- Third Place Global: $6,000 USD
- USA First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- Italy First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- China First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
Deadline: 7th July
Application form can be downloaded at the official website of the 2014 Art Engineering Challenge