In commemoration of the Queen’s 60 years reign, young people around the world are invited to apply or nominate someone between 18-29 for the Queen’s Young Leaders Programme.
The program is organized by the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust, in partnership with Comic Relief and The Royal Commonwealth Society.
Grants will be made to organisations in selected Commonwealth countries that can show they are improving the lives of young people. The grants will help individuals gain new skills, employment and a voice in their communities.
- 1. Applicants/nominees need to have proven experience of working to improve their
communities locally, regionally or at a national level and be able to show evidence of their
- Applicants/nominees must be aged between 18 and 29 for the year of the award and be
citizens of a Commonwealth country.
- Applicants/nominees need to demonstrate evidence of their leadership qualities.
- Priority will be given to individuals who have overcome challenges to achieve their goals.
- All applicants/nominees need to be supported by a suitable referee
You can apply or nominate someone by filling the Queens Leaders Programme Application form
For more information, kindly visit the Queens Young Leaders Programme Website