If you’re designing environments where kids and adults learn through play, whether at home, in a classroom or on a playground, share your ideas and energy wherever you are: submit a proposal, comment in an online conversation on Twitter and Facebook, or attend one of the face-to-face meetups around the world as part of the Re-Imagine learning Challenge to bring your idea to reality.
- This challenge is open to all individuals, organizations, and partnerships from around the world who are using play or playful approaches to enrich learning.
- All Players should be interested in joining a global network of change agents dedicated to re-imagine learning.
- Players should have a specific and thoughtful idea for re-imagining learning.
- Ideas must focus on transforming learning for children and young people using play, playful learning approaches, hands-on and minds-on strategies, or other innovative approaches.
- Entries may be specific and well-planned: new ideas, or established strategies with proven impact.
- Entries must be submitted in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
Online competition submissions are accepted until 5 p.m. EST on June 25, 2014
For further information visit play2learn website