The idea House a youth led social enterprise with the aim of building the capacity of today’s young people such that they can be veritable tools of national and African development is inviting Nigerian youth particularly those who domicile or have ancestry relations with Ijebu Land for the second edition of the Ijebu Youth Arise Conference.
The 2014 conference with the theme “Awaken the Sleeping Giants” is aimed having a youthful celebration of Nigeria’s independence anniversary, increased self-awareness and self-empowerment of target youth to their enormous role in uplifting the community as well as Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
The 2014 conference which targets over 1000 youth within Ijebu land will focus on Agriculture, the tradition trade of the people as well as entrepreneurship, vocational and technical skills as tools for self-help and self-empowerment as well as Political Participation.
The Conference is organized in partnership with the Ogun East Senatorial Youth Coalition (OGESYC), a Youth Project of the Justice Development and Peace Commission (JDPC).
The conference will also witness exhibition by leading brands and young entrepreneurs within Ijebu Land who have interests in reaching a wider youth audience.
Who can attend?
- Young people across Nigeria particularly those who are domiciled or have ancestry with Ijebu Land.
- Companies and brands who want to exhibit to young people within Ijebu Land
- Personal development of conference participants
- Practical lessons on Entrepreneurship, Agriculture, Political Participation, and Vocational Skills
- Free exhibition opportunity for Brand and Youth Entrepreneurs
- Mentoring Opportunity will conference speakers.
- Subsidized vocational training at Timothy Adeola Odutola Foundation Vocational Training Institute
Timothy Adeola Odutola Foundation, Osho-Gold couture , Youth Movement for Better Ogun State, Justice Development and Peace Commission, Enactus Tasued, Glitz Media.
Date and Venue
Date: Oct 1st 2014
Venue: JDPC Hall, GRA, Ijebu-Ode
Time: 10am prompt
To register for this event, visit the Event Registration Link