Social Media Week organizers have released the official Networking App for participants of the 2014 Social Media Week.
The App is designed and built partners Nokia and Topi,specifically so participants can connect with other attendees in with all of the participating February SMW14 cities (Bangalore, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Lagos, Milan, New York, and Tokyo for a friendly reminder).
The App can be used for the following:
- Connect with other SMW-ers in real-time
- Register for events and check your schedule
- Favorite the events and speakers you’re interested in seeing
- Keep up with all SMW tweets, photos, and stats
- Tune-in live to SMW Live to stream events happening on the other side of the planet
With this new app, Nokia and SMW are helping ensure participants don’t miss a moment of all the action — all straight from your phone.
We promise, it’ll be the best app you’ve downloaded since WhatsApp. Get the Official SMW Networking App, powered by Nokia, here now.