Are you concerned about the rate of unemployment in Africa? Are you from West Africa and desires to solve this problems? Are you currently working to solve the ‘Unemployment in Africa’ problem? Do you believe that technology can be applied to solve this hydra-headed unemployment trouble? You should attend the West Africa Regional Tech Camp then.
TechCamp is a U.S. Department of State-led program that connects civil society organizations across the globe with new and emerging technology resources to solve problems in their communities.
TechCamp West Africa will host 100-150 of the best and brightest private and social entrepreneurs from November 14 – 16, 2014 to focus on the theme of entrepreneurship as a contributor to job creation from Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Benin, Liberia, and Togo.
Opportunity to attend a highly interactive learning experience that combines technology-led hands-on training sessions, break-out segments entrepreneur panels in an unconventional conference-like setting.
- Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible:
- Resident in Benin,Burkina Faso,Cote d’Ivoire,Ghana,Liberia,Nigeria and Togo committed to building a better future for their
- Be between 25 and 35 years
- Exhibit strong passion and commitment for change in your field of work
- Have integrity
- Have leadership potential?
- Be willing to meet and collaborate with other youth leaders like yourself?
- Should have success stories or innovative initiatives to share, and wish to contribute to the bigger youth moment for Africa?
Interested applicants should fill the Tech West Africa Application Form
15th August 2014
For further information, kindly visit the Tech Camp West Africa Website