In addition to our intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
Presently, the fellowship will take place at Mooktawan Sanctuary in an island at the southern part of Thailand. Participants will enjoy meditating in a serene and peaceful near-forest environment. Well, many people say it?s a celestial hideaway on Earth.
- Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- The completed Self-Development Program needs to be current. You may refer to the self-development validity according to the date specified by the fellowship you are applying to. If it is more than 1 year since the self-development program completion, you will have to do it again. If it is more than 6 months but less than 1 year, you will have to submit 15 days more of Inner Peace Time journal.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops.
- Candidates must have submitted a PIPO Proposal.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
31st October, 2014
For additional information, kindly visit the Peace Revolution Youth Fellowship Program Website
RULES AND REGULATIONS: Full rules and regulations can be found here
HOW TO APPLY: Submit your application here
DEADLINE: October 31, 2014
MORE INFORMATION: For more information click here