Deadline: 15th January, 2014
The Sirius Programme is an amazing opportunity to get financial support, visa endorsement, a place on one of the best accelerator programmes, support to set up a business and the best bit – you keep all the equity in your business.
Whether you have an early stage idea or an established business plan, apply to this programme, one of the most comprehensive start-up packages offered globally. We’re looking for talented teams of entrepreneurs and global entrepreneurs with business ideas in any sector that have great potential to succeed in the UK.
You are eligible if:
- You are a final year university student (BA/BSc/Masters/Research degree)
- You graduated from an undergraduate course in 2011 or later
- You graduated from a postgraduate course (Masters, PhD or MBA) that ended in 2011 or later
Only teams of 2-4 members can apply. At least half of the team must be non-British citizens, and the majoritymust meet the eligibility criteria above. If successful, all members will be required to commit full-time to the programme from March 2014 at the latest.
- Each successful applicant receives financial support of £12,000, paid out in regular instalments over the 12 month period
- Graduate Entrepreneur’s visa – endorsed by UKTI
- Welcome pack on arrival providing all the basic information that is needed to set up home in the UK
- Introduction to a bank to set-up fast track bank account
- Assistance to find suitable accommodation
- Concierge services, such as a UK SIM card and assistance in gaining a National Insurance (NI) number
- Place on an appropriate accelerator programme (including office space, mentoring and other services)
For additional information, contact the Sirius Program Website