Individuals and organizations are invited to apply for the National Centre for Responsible Gambling (NCRG) research grants for studies on gambling disorders.
The research grant is aimed at increasing the understanding of pathological effects of youth gambling and find effective methods of treatment for the disorder.
Up to $30,000 will be made available in research grants to compelling submissions.
Domestic or international, public or private, non-profit or for-profit organizations are eligible to apply for NCRG funding. The Principal Investigator must have a Ph.D., M.D. or other terminal degree.
- Prevention of gambling disorders
- Outcome research on behavioral and pharmacological treatment strategies
- Decision-making and neuro-economics
- The impact of new gaming technology on gambling and gambling disorders
- Gambling among minorities, especially Native Americans, and issues of health disparities
- Impact of DSM-5 changes on measurement, screening and diagnosis of gambling disorders
- Biogenetic vulnerabilities to gambling disorders
- Animal models
- Gambling among the elderly and emerging adults
Deadline; 1st September, 2014
For application and additional information, Kindly visit National Centre for Responsible Gambling Grant Website