EnoughisEnough Nigeria (EiE) is currently recruiting for the role of an administrator in her head office in Lagos Nigeria. EiE is a coalition of individuals and youth organizations committed to instituting a culture of good governance and public accountability in Nigeria through advocacy, activism and the mobilization of the youth population as responsible citizens. EE is non- partisan, neither is it a platform for the actualization of any individual’s political ambitions.
Administrator, EiE Function asanoffice manager, bookkeeperandexecutive assistant to the Executive Director.
Period & Mode of Engagement
Primary Job Location
1. To institute enduring accounting structures for EiE.
2. Toprovide accounting and book-keeping services to EiE operations and projects.
3. To coordinate all regulatory and statutory filings in the regions where EiE operates.
4. Manage the EiE office–vendors, administrative support for projects, procurement etc.
5. Serveas Executive Assistant to the Executive Director.
1. Developing & implementing accounting structures, standards & procedures for EiE and projects.
2. Ensuring EiE accounts are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
3. Ensuring timely& accurate invoicing and proper archiving of financial records.
4. Manage EiE’s various income streams–individuals, funders etc.
5. Managing EiE’sbudgets.
6. Ensuring weekly accounts reconciliation for the benefit of the EiE ED.
7. Developing a monthly financial report for the EiEBoard.
8. Producing EiE annual accounts.
9. Ensure all asserts are tracked for efficient running of the office and supervise Office Assistant.
10. Provide HR support.
For more information the Job-Description-for-Administrator-EIE