Youth organizations, individuals, are invited to participate in the upcoming youth dialogue organized by the Organization of African Youth (OAYouth) in Nairobi Kenya.
The dialogue with the theme ‘Prioritizing an Investment in Youth Development in the Post-2015 Era’ to be held from 19-21 August 2014 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Travel costs, accommodation and food will be provided for all the African participants.
Participants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Being actively involved and nominated by a youth organisation (local, national, regional, international) as volunteers, trainers and/or youth workers. Each organization can nominate up to 2 applicants- a male and a female;
- Aged between 18-35 years old;
- Being involved in an organisation, project or initiative that aims at the participation of young people in Post 2015 agenda process/decision and policy making.
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the meeting
- Be a key multiplier playing an active role within her/his youth organization, at national or regional level, and plan to continue this work in the near future.
All applicants fulfilling the criteria and interested to participate should send the enclosed application form to email@example.com by the 30th June 2014. Please complete the Application Form in English. The document file must be saved in Microsoft Word format with filename “LAST NAME_First Name_Country Name.docx” (in this format). You can download the application form HERE.
Deadline: 30th June, 2014
For additional information, visit the Youth Policy Dialogue website